The following procedure is followed for admissions to all grades except Nursery:
● Admission forms are available in school office and can also be obtained by post on request. Parents need to submit the filled-up form along with supporting documents to the Admission Office.
● The parents of eligible students are informed about the date and venue of written test. If qualified, the parents are informed about the time and venue of interview. Both parents and students are interviewed.
● No written test or formal interview is required for admission to Nursery. Medical examination and hygiene check are compulsory.
● If the candidate fulfills the above criteria, admission fee and the first installment of fee are required to be deposited which are non refundable .
● Transfer (school leaving) certificate from the previous school COUNTERSIGNED by appropriate authority (District Education Officer/Regional Officer of CBSE /Equivalent statutory body) in original.
● Academic record of the child from the previous school (Report card/CCE/Student’s portfolio)
● Authentic Date of Birth Certificate (Issued by Registrar, Births/Municipal committees) in
Original. ● Photocopy of the Aadhar card of the child (mandatory).
● Passport size photographs of the child (8 copies).
● Passport size photographs of the parents (2 copies each) and all other persons (one copy) Authorized by parents to meet the child on visiting / meeting days (maximum 3 persons)
● Medical Fitness from MBBS doctor with vaccination status (MMR, typhoid, chickenpox &hepatitis – B, X-ray test of chest, dental report, urine examination, eye checkup, hemoglobin, ENT, blood group.(Mandatory)
● Photocopy of the ID cards of the parents (Aadhar card, Passport, Driving license, Voter Id).
● Character Certificate (Not Xerox copy).
● Declaration by the parents to follow Rules and Regulations mentioned in the Admission form.
● First Installment of the annual dues i. e. Rs. 90,000/- & for NRI students Rs.1, 90,000 either by cash or D.D. in favor of Akal Academy, Baru Sahib payable at SBI, Gurdwara Baru Sahib Bank Code – 11784.
● FA 1 & FA2 of grade X (For XI class).
● SA1 record /Pre-board result (Original certificate to be produced after the announcement Of Result.
● Original Admit card / Registration card of X class (CBSE).
● VISA and Passport (For NRI Students) are to be submitted at the time of admission.
In case you need any other information feel free to contact the below mentioned resource persons telephonically or by an E-mail.
Mr. Loveleen Singh : 9857408758 (8.30am to 2pm & 4pm to 8pm)
Mr. Gurpreet Singh : 7814416839 (10 am to 7pm)
Mr. Manish : 8219168960 (9am to 6pm)
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org