The following procedure is followed for admissions to all grades except Nursery:
● Admission forms are available in school office and can also be obtained by post on request. Parents need to submit the filled-up form along with supporting documents to the Admission Office.
● The parents of eligible students are informed about the date and venue of written test. If qualified, the parents are informed about the time and venue of interview. Both parents and students are interviewed.
● No written test or formal interview is required for admission to Nursery. Medical examination and hygiene check are compulsory.
● If the candidate fulfills the above criteria, admission fee and the first installment of fee are required to be deposited which are non refundable .
● Photographs of both parents - one each
● Photographs of other family members/guardians who would visit the student in future - one each
● Birth Certificate (Original and a photocopy)
● Copy of adhaar card of student and parent
● Original passport of the NRI student along with study visa/OCI card/ POI card(in the case of NRI students)
● Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
● Report card (of at least 3 years) from the previous school(s)